Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 November 2012

Info Post
Are you enjoying the 12 Crafty Days of Christmas? I'm having so much fun sharing my Christmas projects with you!


For day number six, I'm going to take a break from the indoor decorations and show you a quick and easy way to decorate for Christmas outside! 

Each Spring I love planting flowers all around my house, but once Fall arrives and all the beautiful blooms are gone, I have to clean out the dead flowers and store all my flower pots and garden hooks in the garage for the winter. It's such a pain, and my house looks so bare all winter! 

So this year I decided to keep my garden hook out a little longer and use it to decorate for Christmas!


I grabbed a package of large bells and a pinecone pick from Hobby Lobby and strung the bells together with twine. I tied one end of the twine around the garden hook and wrapped the pick around to hide the twine knot. 


Now every time the wind blows, it sounds like Santa's on his way! 

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back tomorrow for more 12 Crafty Days of Christmas! 

Don't miss any of the 12 Crafty Days of Christmas! 

And don't forget about the Black Friday deals still going on from Silhouette! Only 3 days left to use the discount code! Click here for details



{here's where I party}
Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment