Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 November 2012

Info Post

Time for day two of the Digit-al Dozen's music theme week! For today's mani, I did a recreation of Bee's  (from Bee Polished) manicure from yesterday. I really loved the manicure she did.. I thought the idea of the headphone wire running across the nails was super cute! So, I did my own version of that idea. I stared with a base of Zoya Tracie, then drew a little ipod with GOSH blue balloon. The headphones, notes, wire, and detailing were done with my trusty Kiss nail art pen. 
Thanks again to Bee for the idea! 
Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in the Digital Dozen! 

Thank you so much for reading, 
All the best, 
Jessica

P.S- What's on your iPod right now? I've been listening to a lot of early 90's grunge rock! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment