Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 14 September 2012

Info Post
Well, today is the last day of the Digit-al Dozen's Blue Week! I had to round out the week with my all time favorite blue polish- Rescue Beauty Lounge's Aqua Lily. This is an absolutely gorgeous, vibrant turquoise with a subtle pink shimmer throughout (it is much more apparent in real life than in pictures). I always get compliments when I wear this shade, it is so bright and lovely. The formula is perfection! This was a limited edition release from RBL, but it will be brought back in November one more time as part of an RBL "Bring it Back" release. I will certainly be buying a back-up bottle- I love this shade that much! What do you think of it? You can find out more at rescuebeauty.com 
Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies in the Digit-al Dozen! 

Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment