Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 September 2012

Info Post


This weeks Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a galaxy manicure. I actually have done a manicure like this before, right when I started blogging (you can see it here), but I was glad to give it another shot now that I'm a bit more experienced. I loved my first galaxy mani, but I definitely think this one is an improvement. I achieved the look by sponging various colors over a base of Wet n' Wild Black Creme. I added a couple dabs of glitter (Butter London Henley Regatta) for a bit of sparkle, and dotted on white stars. 
Do you like how it turned out? Be sure to check out the galaxy manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 



Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment