Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 21 September 2012

Info Post
On particularly hectic days, my favorite way to wind down is to close the door to my craft room and create. The kids are in bed, the house is quiet, and all I have to think about is my project.

One project I LOVE working on is greeting cards.
1) It's a great way to use up craft scraps... fabric, buttons, paper, ANYTHING!
2) I always have personalized and meaningful cards on the ready when I need them.
{See how I store and organize my cards here}

This Denim & Pink Thank You Card is a recent creation from my scrap pile. It combines some of my favorite things: pendants, denim, pink, and sewing!





For an extra-special touch I lined the envelope in the same denim paper from the card.


I think it's just so cute! I can't wait to send this to someone!
So what do you like to create in your "quiet time"?


Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest | Party with Me
LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment