Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 14 September 2012

Info Post
Happy Friday Friends!

I have tried for days to get some posts together for you all, but between preparing for my youngest son's 3rd birthday party at our house, football practice starting for my oldest son, and family traveling here for Grandparent's Day at school today, I haven't gotten much accomplished. But you still love me, right : )
I promise awesomeness next week!

So before I tell you about the super fun giveaway, I wanted to extend a BIG thank you to Sandy from Sandy's Space! A few weeks ago I saw these beautiful gift tags she made with folded vellum to create the flowers.


I thought they were so pretty and left her a sweet comment on her blog. To my surprise, she emailed me back thanking me for my comment and told me she would send me some of the papers she used since she designs for the company. WOW! The kindness and generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me!

I anxiously awaited for my package to arrive, and it finally came!



All the way from Singapore!!


Sandy, thank you so much! I cannot wait to use all of these beautiful papers!

Ok now onto something fun for YOU!

The past two weeks Kelly from Here Comes The Sun has been hosting a Back to School Series, and I was lucky enough to kick off the series with my School Morning Routine and Chart. Did you get to see it? (You can find it HERE



Would you like to have one too? Well today is your lucky day, because you can win my School Morning Routine Chart along with two other great prizes by entering the giveaway at Here Comes The Sun! Head over there now and tell Kelly hi for me! 

Have a fabulous weekend, and I'll see you next week!

Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest | Party with Me
LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment