Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 8 July 2012

Info Post
Time for another Weekend Wishlist! Here are some lovely goodies I've had my eye on lately: 
5. LORAC Pro Palette -$42.00  


This is a pretty diverse list, I know! Everything on here caught my attention for different reasons. 
  • I love the spike motif recently, and the Jeffrey Campbell flats have all the fierceness of a spiked heel but with a bit more comfort! 
  • The Motel dress is so cute and different for the summer.. I love the colorful, modern print!
  • I have a huge collection of stud earrings- they are easy to wear and easy to pair with all sorts of outfits. These bicycle studs are casual and cute, but have plenty of personality. 
  • This little gnome messenger is too cute! I love gnomes (obviously) and I really like the look of the screen-printed illustration against the cotton canvas. This would be great to take to the library.. 
  • No wish list of mine is complete without makeup! This LORAC palette has a beautiful range of shades, and I've been wanting to try the brand forever. 
Anything on my wish list that you'd include on yours, too?
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment