Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 July 2012

Info Post
Now that I've decided to focus on decorating my boy's bedroom, I needed to find some inspiration. I didn't want something they'd grow out of in a few years, and since the boys share a room, it had to reflect both their personalities. 

A few weeks ago, we took the boys to an air show at the airport just a few miles down the road from our house. It's a small airport, and from our backyard we often get to see beautiful vintage airplanes roaring through the sky doing all kinds of flips and loops and amazing tricks! So the boys were SUPER excited to see the planes up close and personal.

Here's the boys sitting in a Black Hawk helicopter.

Boys Bedroom Inspiration Edit 2

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 4

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 5

The more and more I looked at these beautiful airplanes, I knew I had found my inspiration for their bedroom. 

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 10

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 9

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 7

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 8

Boys Bedroom Inspiration Edit 1

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 3

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 6

Do you see all the design potential I see? After looking at the pictures I took that day, I sat down in their bedroom with a pad of paper and mapped out the design plan for their whole room! I've never had such a clear vision for a room before. I CANNOT wait to get started and show you all I have in store!

Boys bedroom inspiration edit 11


Subscribe to Blog | Follow on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest

LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment