Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 July 2012

Info Post
Do you like getting packages in the mail? I DO! 
Jamie from the awesome blog C.R.A.F.T. hosts a Package Pal exchange a few times a year, and this go around I joined in the fun! Jamie pairs up fellow crafters to be Package Pals and then the Pals send each other a specially prepared crafty gift to enjoy. 
I got paired up with the super sweet Holly who blogs over at Sweeter Hours. She told me she has two little boys and enjoys making toys for them. So I knew the perfect package for her!

Sponge Water Bombs!
(Click HERE to see how much fun my boys had making these!)

Sponge Water Bombs Edit 3

My kiddos even went on a cleaning spree with their sponges!

Photobucket

So I sent my Package Pal a set of bright colored sponges, twine to tie the water bombs up, instructions on how to make them, and a hand made card. I just love making cards for people!

Package Pal Edit 1

Package Pal Edit 2

Package Pal Edit 3

Package Pal Edit 4

I hope Holly and her boys enjoy making these as much as my family did! We made some unforgettable Summer memories. Now I can't wait to see what my Package Pal sends me!


LoveAlwaysSignature-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment