Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 July 2012

Info Post
I have a fun product to share with you today, Cleanlogic's Soap+Sponge. I love exfoliating products, and this soap from Cleanlogic puts a new spin on things. A rough textured, loofah-like sponge encased in glycerin soap, Soap+Sponge makes daily exfoliating a breeze. I love the smell of it too, it smells just the way it is described- like juicy peaches and berries! A lovely, fruity scent that's not too sweet. I wouldn't recommend this if you have very sensitive skin, as it does pack a good scrub! Its great for rough areas like elbows, knees, and heels. 
The soap itself is nice and moisturizing, and has a decent lather. The sponge inside is infused with anti-microbial properties to keep everything fresh and clean. I'm a fan of "combination products", -that is, products that do more than one thing! This bar soap plus exfoliator fits the bill. You can find this and more Cleanlogic products at http://www.cleanlogicbodycare.com
Do you exfoliate daily? What do you use?
Thanks so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica


disclosure: This was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR for review. As always, I am committed to giving you my honest opinion :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment