Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 10 July 2012

Info Post
I'm excited to tell you that I'll be co-hosting Glossybox's weekly #GLOSSYchat tomorrow on Twitter! Join us as we discuss Summer nail trends and answer all of your nail questions! Tune into Twitter Wednesday the 11th at 3pm EST and ask away using the #GLOSSYchat hashtag. Or, just read along with us as we share tips and tricks for the perfect Summer nails.
I look forward to chatting with you all! You can follow me on Twitter here (@beautygnome) and you can follow Glossybox here (@Glossybox_US).


In the meantime, check out my review for June's Glossybox here! :o)
I'm all about brights and nail art this season, like in my color-blocked tape manicure:


I'm also loving NEONS! Here is a cool mani I did by sponging various neons over white, and topping it off with a fun glitter topcoat- Connect The Dots by Lynnderella.

What are your favorite nail trends this Summer? Any colors or nail art ideas that are inspiring you?
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment