Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 July 2012

Info Post
I love multi-purpose beauty products. They save me time rooting around my makeup bag, and are great when I want to travel light. Today I have one such multi-purpose product to show you- Stila's Passion Fruit Crush Cheek and Lip Stain. 
Passion Fruit Crush is a beautiful, sheer, blush pink. I love how build-able it is.. You can put on a little for a subtle wash of color, or layer it for a bolder look. It blends beautifully into the cheeks, and I love the finish on the lips.. sheer and shiny and never sticky. Unlike a lot of other lip stains I've used, it doesn't settle into the cracks of the lips. Long lasting and ultra-wearable, Stila Passion Fruit Crush Cheek and Lip stain has earned a permanent place in my makeup bag! 
Here I am wearing it lightly on my cheeks, and layered a little more heavily on my lips:
What an awesome, versatile beauty product. Love it! 
Do you ever use cheek or lip stains, or do you stick to blushes and glosses? 
Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica


*Disclosure: this product was provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR for review. I am committed to giving you my honest opinion.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment