Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 July 2012

Info Post
This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge is the Ruffian Manicure, also known as the Reverse French. To achieve this look, I first painted my nails with Barielle's A Bouquet for Ava. I then added a coat of Nail-Venturous Floam, leaving a large gap at the bottom of my nail for the Barielle color to show through. I then topped it all with a coat of Seche Vite to even out the texture. 
I didn't think I was a fan of the Ruffian, but I actually like this look! What do you think? Is this a nail art technique you would try? Be sure to check out the Ruffian manicures from the other ladies participating in the Artsy Wednesday challenge! 


Thank you so much for reading! 
All the best, 
Jessica


Disclosure: Some products mentioned were purchased by me, others provided by the manufacturer or their PR. All opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment