Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 July 2012

Info Post
I recently discovered Manolo through Boticca.com, a website that brings together independent jewelry and accessories designers from all over the world.
Marta Chojnacka is the designer behind Manolo. With a MA in painting and drawing, she brings her eye for detail and her artist's aesthetic to this range of handmade jewelry. A native of Poland living and creating in London, Marta's artistic background is evident in the places from where she draws her inspiration - from Henri Toulouse Lautrec to Medieval architecture. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted, and very resonably priced, too! A couple of weeks ago I ordered a pair of earrings from Manolo. They arrived today and I had to share them.. they are lovely!

Crafted from walnut and hand-painted, these earrings (Medi Walnut Studs) are so unique! I love how they are inspired by Medieval window designs but retain a contemporary twist. At 22 dollars a pair I think these would make a lovely, different, and economical gift. Plus, I really think it is great to support independent young designers and artists. You can find Manolo and many more amazing independent designers at Boticca.com
Thank you so much for reading!
All the best,
Jessica

Disclosure: I purchased these myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment