Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 6 December 2012

Info Post


Did you have braces growing up? I got my braces in sixth grade, and was mortified to go to school with those metal things on my teeth! Those teenage years can be such an awkward time as it is, but add a mouth full of metal and I just wanted to hide under the covers for two years until they came off! Only because I love you so much, I'll show you the (super embarrassing) evidence!


But when the braces came off, I did have a beautiful smile that, I suppose, was worth all the torture. As I got older, I had friends who tried Invisalign, a new alternative to braces. I was so jealous that I didn't use them! 


Here's how it works:
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth, without metal or wires. After detailed impressions are taken of the teeth, the company utilizes proprietary 3D imaging technology to map the patient's complete treatment from start to finish. Patients wear each aligner for about two weeks. During this time, the aligners gradually move their teeth until they achieve the prescribed final position. The length of treatment depends on the severity of each case and can only be determined by the treating doctor; however, the average Invisalign case takes about a year. 


Invisalign is celebrating 2 Million Smiles and counting! 
If you'd like to be part of the next million, here are some tools to get you started:

Invisalign Smile Assessment 
If you're considering Invisalign, you can take a quick Smile Assessment to determine if it may be right for you or someone in your family.

Invisalign Cost Calculator
Every patient's needs are different, and there are many factors that determine the cost of Invisalign. The cost of Invisalign is often comparable to traditional braces and covered by most insurance plans. Financing options are also available. You can calculate your monthly Invisalign payment with their Cost Calculator.

Invisalign Doctor Locator
There are thousands of Invisalign Elite Premier Providers across the United States, and you can find an Invisalign doctor nearest you by providing your zip code in the Doctor Locator. 

Get started by scheduling a consultation today!

For more information, please visit Invisalign. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment