Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 22 June 2009

Info Post








OKAY. SO THIS IS MY FIRST "DAY OFF" IN ALMOST TWO WEEKS. IN EXCHANGE FOR FOURTEEN DAYS OF WORKIN IT' I HAVE AN INCREDIBLY WONKY FOOT, SORE CALF MUSCLE, CHEST INFECTION, BIGGER BANK BALANCE AND A STALE BLOG. RIDDLE ME THAT! ANYWHO IM BACK AND I HAVE MISSED YOU.

ALONG THE WAY I HAVE PICKED UP A FEW NEW FAVORITE THINGS TO SHOW YOU

1. PONY SKIN LEOPARD ANKLE BOOTIES. 
I spotted them in a terrible shoe shop and prior to my handling had hideous leather and buckle detailing which I turned inside out and stuffed inside the shoe. An act that warranted a sour glare from the sales assistant. They best bit is that they only cost me $70, the worst bit is that they FEEL like $70. Two hours tops and I'm about ready to wear birkenstocks.

2. JEWELLARY
Which is not something I usually dig on but I have been getting J-Lo on the shit. The tackier it is, the more I like it. Mixed in with the amazing jewellery my parents give me it totally works- But please notify me when I look a little less Rachel Zoe and a little more like one of those ladies you see at the airport in a full face of makeup and a juicy couture tracksuit. 

3. PANTS
But thats nothing new is it. I whipped up the ones I've got on in about ten minutes and they cost me about $12. Recession friendly pants. 

4. WHOEVER YOU ARE by GEGGY TAH. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment