Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 May 2009

Info Post

My favorite thing about Vanity Fair (NOTE: Vanity fair, not lair. That show is ridiculeas) is the Proust Questionaire on the last page. It’s not new, It’s not fresh but I have to say I totally love it. So I am settting it up on 4TH AND BLEEKER. And I interviewed myself for the very first one. ..

What is your idea of perfect happiness? DINNER PARTIES AT HOME WITH MY FAMILY WHEN WE HAVE JUST ARRIVED FROM OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE WORLD. WINE, FAMILY, LOVERS, FOOD AND SUB LINGUALS.

What is your greatest fear? TO FAIL.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? LAZINESS AND INABLEING LACK OF WILLPOWER.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? JEALOUSY & GREED.

What is your greatest extravagance? LIVING ON THE NORTHERN BEACHES. BLACKBERRY’S.

What is your current state of mind? INTENSELY TIRED.

On what occasion do you lie? WHEN IT’S NECESSARY. OR I CANT AFFORD TO TELL THE TRUTH.

What do you dislike most about your appearance? A SCAR ON MY LEFT HAND.

Which living person do you most despise? PEOPLE AGAINS GAY MARRIAGE.

What is the quality you most like in a man? HUMOR, MYSTERY & HONESTY

What is the quality you most like in a woman? HUMOR, MYSTERY & HONESTY

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “NO” OR “NUDES”

Which talent would you most like to have? INVINCIBILITY

What do you consider your greatest achievement? MYSELF

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? MYSELF, IF I WASN’T ME I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD BE? HOW CAN YOU BE ANYTHING BUT YOURSELF?

Where would you like to live? PARIS & NYC FOR SHORT PERIODS OF TIME.

What is your most treasured possession? HORSIE & A THIN GOLD RING MY MOTHER GAVE ME.

What do you most value in your friends? DEPENDABILITY IN FRIENDSHIP

Who are your favorite writers? THE WRITERS OF GREAT LOVE LETTERS/EMAILS I HAVE RECEIVED. I ADORE THEM.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? PENNY LANE

Which historical figure do you most identify with? Marie Antoinette

What is it that you most dislike? SPITEFULLNESS EN ROUTE TO JEALOUSY

What is your motto? ‘YOU CAN’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT, BUT IF YOU TRY SOMETIMS YOU’LL FIND YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED”

0 comments:

Post a Comment