Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 April 2009

Info Post



If we were having cyber sex right now I’d say “19/F/SYD” But I’m not and you’re not and we’re not-Thank god as I am also “in a relationship” But the facts are the same.


Blogging. It’s Wild! And it all started in NYC for Miss Wasson’s lauch for RVCA. My boyfriend and I were photographed by Rumi, Or rather Rumi’s Boyfriend who found us hiding on the left hand side of the rooftop terrace behind a palm frond. Pout, Pose and Click. I immediately went home to scour her pages- Only interested in finding photos of myself (Lame? Vain? Yes. But we all do it so I aint feeling bad about telling ya’ll.) After locating, Copying and pasting I spent the next two hours looking at photos of herself until I reached her very first post. (around two years of blogging)

 

It wasn’t until two months ago that I really got into it. My darling friend Kristin Reiter came out from L.A to stay with us for a week with her husband Chet – Who introduced me to Kristin’s blog BLEACHBLACK. THE greatest blog of all time!!! Again I read from the very latest post to the very first. Since then It has permanently been open on my puter. Just like Kristen it is clever, bitchen’ and 90% studded. My only complaint is the time difference… What the hell am I ment to do when she’s sleeping? Next question….If I love Kristin, And Kristin loves blogging does that mean that I would too? Its hypothetical math and I’m here to test this shit out. So here it is. My blog 4th and bleeker. Enjoy X

Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment