Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 April 2009

Info Post

The Cold Shoulder.

An experiment that I’ve been rolling with lately. Transforming (with the same grace as the transformers themselves) a Bassike singlet into a one shouldered top. Now usually I think the one shouldered thing should be left to the disco teens at the mall but being 19 and trying to milk my last months as a teenager I decided now’s as good a time as any to get half on half off.

If you too would like to try its as easy as just putting one arm on- The tricky bit is arranging the other to sit like its MENT to be there. Having no tits I believe it is my right to never wear a bra and therefore am used to living on the edge. The edge being the fine line I walk between having a shirt on and indecent exposure. 


SINGLET BY BASSIKE. TARTAN PANTS VINTAGE. TO ACCESSORISE I USED A CAT.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment