Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 24 April 2009

Info Post

Pretty Woman.

 

No. Do not worry, I am not referring to myself but to the 90’s movie that made little girls all around the world want to be downtown L.A hookers. Oh… It wasn’t everyone? Just me! Shit. Anyway I watched it again for the first time in years. I got a lot more of the sexual innuendos and realised that Richard Gere was a total Jerk- Very different to how I remembered him. But I woke up with an itch to have runners in my pantyhose, Not finding any in my handbag (as I had a sleepover at my brothers Surry Hills manor) I settled for a “pretty woman at the polo” Pink and polka dotted blazer that I found in Miss Emma Mulholand’s (My brothers roommate) closet. I then Asked her to get out of bed, And take my photo. But it’s totally Kosher as we have recently become “G.F’s” 

 

Lovin’ it but realising I looked more Ho than Haut-90’s-coture I only wandered around the house in it. As Surry Hills is a tuff town I though it best to stick to the German-esque grandma’s interior designed downstairs quarters.

 


JACKET BELONGS TO EMMA MULLHOLAND. RED HEAD. STYLIST. SMOKER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment