Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 6 November 2012

Info Post
One of my favorite parts of this blogging adventure I'm on is getting to meet new and amazingly talented women! And today I have a fabulous new friend to introduce to you...

Nichole from Pinkie for Pink!


Nichole is a stay at home Mom of two adorable children, who blogs about crafting, baking, DIY, event design and planning. She also has an Etsy shop where she sells hair bows and party items. Check out some of her adorable creations:


And she does some great tutorials on her blog too! Here's some of my recent favorites:





(I used this felt flower technique to make my Felt Flower Pillow!)

Let's do a fun Q & A to get to know Nichole a little better...

What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
Mom, Wife, Crafter, Organizer, Baker

What type of music do you listen to? Any favorite bands or singers?
A mix of pop/R&B, anything from Justin Bieber (I know... The Bieb's) to Alicia Keys, and Pink.

What store(s) could you not live without?
JoAnn Fabrics, Michael's Crafts, and thrift stores

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Italian Food

Who is your celebrity crush?
? I don't really get too involved in all of them... maybe Martha Stewart because I envy a lot of things she does/makes.

Me too, Nichole! Martha is a great crush to have! She has inspired many yummy meals and awesome crafts in my home : )

I hope you've enjoyed meeting my friend from Pinkie for PinkYou can also find her on Facebook and Twitter. I would love it if you would stop by her blog and leave her a comment saying hi! (She would too!)

Be sure to check back to see more from Nichole... you never know when she might guest post for me : )

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment