Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 7 November 2012

Info Post

This week's Artsy Wednesday challenge was to create a manicure incorporating crackle nail polish. I *hate* crackle nail polish, so this certainly was a challenge for me. I did this simple color block manicure, and I think it actutally looks pretty cute! I started off with a base of Rescue Beauty Lounge 360, then taped off a diagonal section and painted that with Sally Hansen Fractured Foil. I am pleasantly surprised! What do you think? Do you usually like crackle polish?
Be sure to check out the manicures from the other ladies participating in Artsy Wednesday! 
Pretty Purple Polish 
Maria's Nail Art 
Polished Genius 
Unnaked Nails 
Nail & Polish 
Lab Muffin
An Accent Nail 
Valiantly Varnished 
Lacquered Lunatic
All the best, 
Jessica


0 comments:

Post a Comment